|"Game of Games"|
| Season 2, Episode 21|
"Garlic and Peanut Butter"
"The Mushroom Bomb Theory"
"Game of Games" is the twenty-first episode of season 2 of DKH's Episodes.
Finn, Jake, Elf Prince, Gene, Lee and BMO have a face-off to see who is the best in playing video-games.
Finn and Jake go with their invitation to the mansion of Gene. The invitation says there is a game tournament held and only the best have been selected. They knock on the door and Gene opens it and lets the two in. Inside they see Elf Prince, Lee and BMO there too. Finn grins and says that this is going to be a hard battle. Gene closes the door and floats before the contestans. He explains the rules; four games will be played. The first one is a race game, the second a fighting game, the third one a shooting game and the last one is a surprise. No cheating is allowed and no teamwork, it's a free-for-all. The winner gets 6 points and counts down the lower you score. The two with the highest score will face each other in the last game.
- Ooo Run results: Finn, BMO, Lee, Jake, Gene , Elf Prince
- Mutant Kombat results: Lee, Finn, Elf Prince, Gene , Jake, BMO
- BioHazard results: Gene, Lee, Finn, Elf Prince, BMO, Jake
After the three games were over the final results were; Finn (15), Jake (6), Gene (11), Elf Prince (8), Lee (15), BMO (8). Jake was a bit upset so he went outside to take a frash nose. Finn and Leonard have to duke it out in the last round. But to Finn's surprise Lee also helped creating the level with Gene . The two were transported into the game and had to be the first one to reach the end of the level (in 3D-perspective) to win. Various items were scattered through the level to help them. After a long game the winner eventually was Finn who managed to find the Easter Egg in the level (which was a Snail), that originally was removed from the game. It stopped Lee long enough in a sphere of hot fire for Finn to finish before him.
Lee accepts his lost and congratulates Finn. The guys cheer for Finn, also Jake who returned to see the last fight. Gene then hovers over to him and gives him his prize, the spirit cube game: Adventure Time Bro's, the game they played as last.
- Digi-Flame Princess
- Digi-Princess Bubblegum
- Digi-Ice King
- Digi-Lady Rainicorn
- Digi-Tree Trunks
- Masked Racers
- Zombie Candy (BioHazard)
- Demons (fake Nightosphere zone)
- Turtle Princesses (Koopa)
- Lumpy Space Princesses (Goomba)
- Swamp Giant (Piranha Plant)
- Gunter (Cheep Cheep)
- There are many refrences to existing games in this episode;
- The title of Ooo Run is a parody of Out Run, however the gameplay is taken from Mario Kart and such games. The other 2 racers also resemble the Shy Guys from the Mario series.
- Mutant Kombat is a parody of Mortal Kombat. However the gameplay resembles games as Super Smash Bros. and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. They also use moves from Mortal Kombat vs. Adventure Time.
- BioHazard is in fact the name of Resident Evil series in Japan. The gameplay of BioHazard in this episode is just as in all shooter games.
- Adventure Time Bro's name is a parody of Super Mario Bros. the gameplay is also similar only with more items. The enemies in the level are also parodies of Koopa's, Goomba's, Piranha Plants and Cheep Cheeps.
- In Adventure Time Bro's there are items based on characters from Adventure Time.
- Fire Celosia: a digi-Flame Princess appears and shoots a fireball to the opponent (similar to the Fire Flower from Mario).
- Bubblegum Trap: a digi-Princess Bubblegum appears and melts into a puddle of gum that temporarly traps the opponent, if stepped on.
- Blizzard Storm: a digi-Ice King appears and sends out a blizzard towards the opponent to make their sight very bad, and also make it very cold for them.
- Nightosphere Portal: a Phil face appears and opens a portal to the Nightosphere. When in the Nightosphere the player has to reach the other Phil face there to get out again (the item is parodied from Portal).
- Rainicorn Ride: a digi-Lady Rainicorn appears that gives you a ride, and makes you invinsible for a short time (similar to the Super Star from Mario).
- Powerpie: a digi-Tree Trunks appears and gives the player a pie that will make the player's health go up.
- Snail: a bug that was hidden in the game. A massive digi-Snail appears and tries to attack the player. The snail has spikes on his shell and kinda resembles Bowser, and has the Lich's eyes.