| Season 2, Episode 02|
| Written &|
"The Christmas Album"
"Kicked Out" is the second episode in the second season of CamDog and ACat's episodes. It is the twenty-eighth episode overall.
Lake King denounces his daughter's royal status and title and bans her from the kingdom when she chooses to go to a party rather than attend the Grand Meeting of Ooo Royalty.
- Lady Rainicorn
- Candy People
- Ice Cream Bartender
- Princess Bubblegum
- Lake Queen
- Atlantica Vorpine
- Lake Princess's hair is now down to her ankles.
- This episode proves that the Grand Meeting of Ooo Royalty is not sesquicentennial, like the "Turtle King" said it was in "The Duke", but can happen at any time. This could mean one of four things. The "Turtle King" (who is actually the angry squirrel from "The Duke") could have been incorrect about the frequency of the meeting, the squirrel and/or real Turtle King (if there is one) could measure time differently than humans, the rules could have changed, or it could have been a simple continuity error.
- Lake Princess is no longer royal after the events of this episode, and she now wears glasses.
- Gargelle no longer serves Lake Princess.
- After her status is denounced, Lake Princess's name is simply Atlantica Vorpine III. Later in the episode, she changes her name to just Attie Vorpine.
- Apparently, Lake Queen kept her maiden name after marrying.
- Wanderer is wearing a black ring on the ring finger of his left hand in this episode; he was not in the previous one.
- Wanderer talks for the first time in this episode.
- Attie now lives with Marceline and works at an animal shelter.
- According to Lola, the owner of the animal shelter, the anti-allergy serum was developed by Bonnibel B., who is actually Princess Bubblegum.
- Princess Bubblegum is mentioned in three different scenes in this episode and by four different people: Finn and Betty in the first, Marceline in the second, and Lola in the third.
- This is the last episode in which Attie is credited as Lake Princess.