| Season 2, Episode 19|
| Written &|
"Me-Mow's Return" is the nineteenth episode in the second season of CamDog and ACat's episodes. It is the forty-fifth episode overall.
Me-Mow is back, and this time, she's set her sights on a more powerful target: Flame Princess.
- Flame Princess
- Cinnamon Bun
- Blue Bird
- Assassin Leader
- Flame Guards
- The Lich (possessing the snail)
- Wildberry Princess
- This episode was originally going to be after "Demon Dining", but they were switched for continuity between the end of "Demon Dining" and the beginning of the one following it.
- This episode does not have the normal theme song because Finn and Jake are not in this episode.
- The cliffhanger ending to "Jake vs. Me-Mow" is finally resolved in this episode.
- The characters in this episode mirror the characters in "Jake vs. Me-Mow" (with a few exceptions). Me-Mow mirrors herself, Flame Princess mirrors Wildberry Princess, Flambo mirrors Jake, Cinnamon Bun mirrors Finn, the blue bird mirrors itself, the Flame Guards mirror the Wildberry Guards, and the snail mirrors himself.
- This is the first episode since "Peps of the Dead" to not include Finn, Jake, Tai, and BMO. It is also the first episode in all of season two of CamDog and ACat's episodes to not contain any characters created by ACat.